Monday, October 8, 2007

My 1st Post Here... ;P

1 I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart;
before the "gods" I will sing your praise.

2 I will bow down toward your holy temple
and will praise your name
for your love and your faithfulness,
for you have exalted above all things
your name and your word.

3 When I called, you answered me;
you made me bold and stouthearted.

4 May all the kings of the earth praise you, O LORD,
when they hear the words of your mouth.

5 May they sing of the ways of the LORD,
for the glory of the LORD is great.

6 Though the LORD is on high, he looks upon the lowly,
but the proud he knows from afar.

7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble,
you preserve my life;
you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes,
with your right hand you save me.

8 The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me;
your love, O LORD, endures forever—
do not abandon the works of your hands

--Psalm 138

I am once again reminded of the greatness of God when the worship leader shared this psalm in church yesterday. I KNOW it is His plan for me to be here and I am truly blessed. I am excited to see His plans unveil as I walk with Him.

And indeed the saying, "When one in the family finds salvation, the others will follow," is true, because I was truly encouraged when my sister told me that she has accepted Christ! A Godly surprise indeed!

Keep the prayers strong and loud, because God can hear them! I am sure that all families will one day find salvation and serve together in His house! God is indeed wonderful! And I am believing for more miracles!

12 comments:

Jonathan said...

good one Jay.

The encouragement is needed.

BTw, I met a number of juniors in Liverpool who still talk about your dancing;-)

peasantboy said...

jay! congrats about ur sister :)

Jay Low said...

jonathan: yep! i felt good after that encouragement as well!

dancing? what's that? ;P

ian: thanx! now i just need to pray for her to stay and grow in faith! XD

BenYong said...

Glad to hear the good news about your sister! How are things with u in Melbourne?

lishun said...

whee!

Jay Low said...

ben: i'm not in melb tho... haha... i'm in belfast... it's actually great here! XD

lishun: whee! back... ;P

peasantboy said...

ben ben... u don't remember details too well do u ? :P

hey, she's in kl right? she going to church ? if so, which one ?

Jay Low said...

yep... she's going to city harvest, from the last time i heard... her friends are there...

Jonathan said...

"dancing? what's that? ;p"

As if I know....the most kayu person around..;-)

Jay Low said...

then u can pioneer the kayu dance!
it'll definitely beat robot dancing!!! ;P

LeeBern said...

eh wow,

i'm assuming from the comments posted that your sister accepted Christ :O

praise God yey

lol, leaving Northern Ireland this Friday yippee :D the pound sux! oops lol :D

Jay Low said...

yep!

eh bern, the pound is not that bad... hope your trip up north was pleasant... sorry i cannot meet u in Derry... =(