Tuesday, August 14, 2007

the way

This season, is definitely a refreshing change for me. I must say, for once, I'm being a little more obedient with what God is asking me to do. He he. Unfortunately, with wanting to be purposeful, so many things will happen, and just so many things would try to drag one down.

Just the past Sunday as Ps Tim (ECF) had gathered the leaders to come together to put our faith pledge in our new church building (yes I said NEW!), he shared this verse, which I felt best described my season this time around also.

In Isaiah 30:
19 O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. 20 Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. 21 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

What I really feel God is saying to me in this season is that, despite the trials and tribulations that I will face, God will reveal the path in which I am to walk in. I believe with each and everyone of us, who sometimes give up hope as we often don't know where we are headed, sit down, and ask God. For He has promised that despite the dishing out of the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, our eyes will be able to see our teachers and our ears will be able to hear the voice that guides us.

So, if you are discouraged this season, remember this verse, for God always fulfills His promises.




No comments: