Sunday, September 2, 2007

My very first contribution...

OOoo... Great! very honoured to be invited to this exclusive club... lol. Well, I haven't much to share aside from a new song i just composed. I've got to leave for hospital in like 10 minutes... So i have to hurry up and publish this... lol

Anyway, I've just spent like a whole night yesterday composing this song.... do have a listen when you guys are free...

_________________________________

EVERYDAY
Instrumental - mp3

Everyday is so beautiful
it's so wonderful
Now that You're in my life
In every way, You have given me
So abundantly
So I will praise Your name

Jesus Christ, oh how you've taken all my sins
Oh how You gave Your life away
So that I may live for You
Lord my God, I will praise and worship You
It'll be each and everyday
That I breathe and live for You
Oh, Jesus Christ

Now that I have found You, my God
You bless me everyday
I'm so in love with You
So now my God, I will run to You
To be close to You
And worship You my King

Everyday I live for you
Everyday I look to You

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments welcomed.
My other songs can be found at http://www.big-bad-boring-blogger.blogspot.com

No comments: