Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Was reading Job these past few days and these verses really struck me

"Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation?
Tell me if you understand.
Who marked off it's dimensions?
Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
On what were its footings set
or who laid its cornerstone
while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels shouted for joy?
Who shut up the sea behind doors
when it burst forth from the womb,
when I made the clouds its garment
and wrapped it in thick darkness,
when I fixed limits for it
and set its doors and bars in place,
when I said, This far you may come and no farther;
here is where your proud waves halt.

Job 38:1-11

I have the most awesome God in the universe who created me, the universe, who has my life in His hands. What do I have to fear?

No comments: